rulururu
Two dudes blogging and podcasting about the San Jose Sharks, straight from sunny California.

post DOH 269 – Game 3 vs. Kings

April 22nd, 2014, 10:55 pm

Filed under: podcast — Written by Mike

The Sharks win games 1 and 2, and the Dudes post during and after Game 3.

Be Sociable, Share!

7 Comments to “DOH 269 – Game 3 vs. Kings”

1. James says:

The Sharks are 5-0 since Hertl’s return outscoring opponents 25-11.

2. Clay says:

Just discovered this podcast and it is AWESOME, dudes. I’m a Sharks fan from Madison, WI. Not many fellow Sharks supporters out here and this pod makes me feel like I’ve got some Sharks buds.

3. Michael says:

Long time listener, I enjoyed how you guys recorded this one with near real time reaction to the game. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to your next cast.

4. James says:

Ok, sorry for the rant here boys … Maybe the Dudes need to do another exorcism. I think TMac needs to stop talking about the controversial goal and start talking about how the Sharks have been outscored 7-1 in the last 2 games. For him to to say they “got cheated, it’s as simple as that,” is not the leadership I want from the coach. Call your own guys out, not the refs. The refs weren’t the ones who missed a back check on Sharks killer Williams that led to a tap in goal. The refs didn’t fail to score on a lengthy 5 on 3. The refs didn’t give up the odd-man rush that made it 3-1. The Sharks forwards have been outworked and outplayed in games 4-6 and “it’s as simple as that.”

5. Tom says:

I’ll keep my words as brief as possible…

I think the entire fate of this team/franchise, AS WE KNOW IT, rests on the outcome of Wed’s game 7.

If we win, I still think we can take the whole thing.
      Lose, and I won’t be the one calling for heads-on-a-platter.

6. Taylor says:

Can anyone explain why Quick didn’t get tossed for assaulting Thornton?

• Matt says:

I agree that Tmac has not shown much leadership, but that was a terrible call. It’s true the Sharks didn’t recover well, but read ex-NHL ref Fraser’s piece on it and it’s pretty evident the call was black-and-white wrong.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

ruldrurd